Part Time CSR
|December 11, 2014 - February 14, 2015|
|Benefits:||Wellness Benefit, Paid Time Off, Advancement Opportunities|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
INOVA Federal Credit Union - Currently has an opening for a PART TIME CASH SERVICE REPRESENTATVE IN ELKHART, INDIANA.
Candidate must have a flexible schedule. Expected hours would be 20- 28 hours per week.
To provide quality service to internal and external members. This position is responsible for accurately processing transactions, answering questions and providing solutions to members needs.
1. Keeps member and credit union information confidential.
2. Achieve an average Quality Loop score of 6.00 each quarter.
3. Maintain monthly referral level of 10 % of total transactions and 5% of referral success.
4. To comply with the standards of internal and external members.
5. To participates in ICUA education, including annual compliance courses.
6. Attends meetings and INOVA FCU events as required.
7. To balance according to teller guidelines.
70% Process members financial transactions and assist members financial needs with product referrals.
25% Balances cash drawer and daily transactions.
5% All other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent.
3 - 6 Months Cash handling experience
Interpersonal: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job.
Other Skills: Ten key calculator, computer keyboard by touch. Must be familiar with Windows-based PC.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.