Senior Cash Services Representative
|January 23, 2015 - March 02, 2015|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Life, STD, LTD|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Great Salary! Great Benefits! Extra Vacation Time!
Provide quality service to internal and external members. This position is responsible for accurately processing transactions, answering questions and providing solutions to members needs. This position is responsible for the operation of the cash service area.
Education / Experience:
This role requires the following related education or equivalent combination with experience and training.
- 3 Years cash service experience within the financial industry (within the past 5 years.)
- High school diploma
- Supervisor experience a must
Skills & Proficiencies:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, while working with customers (inernal and/or external, as appropriate) to ensure complete understanding and comprehension of the intent and content of the communication
- Ability to learn credit union procedures, processes, and systems
- Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Cross Selling
- Customer Service Skills
- Internet Skills
- Language-Spanish Optional
- Problem Solving
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.